Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Sun, Jun 1, 2008 8:59 PM

ChrisRossi
Foot Forward: Right

Beauchesne Wins MasterCraft Pro Tour @ Whitestone Lakes

Final Results

1) Jamie Beauchesne             
2) Todd Ristorcelli
3)  Jonathan Travers
4)  Terry Winter
5)  Cale Burdick
6)  Thomas Degasperi
7)  Will Asher
8)  Frederick Halt
9)  Jason McClintock
10) Marcus Brown
11) Chris Parrish
12) Billy Susi
13) Drew Ross
14) Jason Paredes
15) Seth Stisher
16) Jeff Rodgers

#2 Mon, Jun 2, 2008 12:14 AM

JP

Re: Beauchesne Wins MasterCraft Pro Tour @ Whitestone Lakes

Surely some different names showing up on the leader board!!!

#3 Mon, Jun 2, 2008 1:08 AM

ChrisRossi

You could say that again.  The web cast was great.  Tadd and crew really stepped up.  Jonathan Travers skied out of this world.  Cale showed he's going to be a player at the top level.  Todd skied great all weekend.  Glad to see him realize his potential.  Fred is a true competitor who unfortunately works one of those real jobs.  JMAC is just showing us the tip of his skiing potential.  Susi has it in him.  Jamie never shows weakness in any area of his skiing.  Willy and CP are legit, but anything can happen in head-to-head.  TGAS is solid even when hurt.  Terry knows how to play the game.  MB has really nappy dreads...Seth is on his way with that do rag he's sportin.  Drew showed us that the top guys don't always finish first.  And one more thing, Karina is stupid good and will break the gals record for sure.  Just my take.

#4 Mon, Jun 2, 2008 1:52 AM

ScotChipman

Nice posts and commentary Chris. I have to put in a quick word for Nick Parsons who will be in the mix all summer. Nick ran 2.5 @ 39' in the first round then had his handle measure just out of tolerance so he scored zero. He came back first of the dock in the second round and ran 1.5 @ 41, he needed 2 @ 41' to get into the head-to-head since he could not use his 2.5 @ 39' towards a cumulative score.

Last edited by scotchipman (Mon, Jun 2, 2008 1:53 AM)

Scot Chipman

#5 Mon, Jun 2, 2008 3:06 PM

ChrisRossi

Scott,
     Nick is a great skier although he did not look very good over the weekend.  I know he ran 39, but he almost died on the way to 2 ball.  He will get it turned around soon.

Chris

#6 Mon, Jun 2, 2008 6:29 PM

ScotChipman

Chris,

You are right, Nick did not look his best over the weekend. He may be on a new GOODE again! I can't wait to see everyone ski again a the next MC tour stop in MI on the 21st/22nd, including you so get well soon.

Scot Chipman

#7 Wed, Jun 4, 2008 7:07 PM

CBSlalom

Anybody know if the webcast is going to be archived? I find these events to be very educational (not to mention entertaining). I only wish we could download high resolution video files.

Board footer