Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Tue, May 27, 2008 2:41 PM

skiview
Foot Forward: left

Binding location?

Chris,

Where are you measuring to, for the RS-1 boots, to get the correct distance to tail measurements?

Thanks

#2 Tue, May 27, 2008 2:55 PM

ChrisRossi
Foot Forward: Right

Re: Binding location?

I measure to just above where the leather meets the rubber in the heel.  Put the hook right on where the two meet and that is how I do it.

#3 Tue, May 27, 2008 5:37 PM

crdickey

Chris,

Have you established fin and boot setting for the RS-1 ski 67" with RS-1 boots.  55K 28 off. LFF size 9 boots.

Have the boot and ski is in transit.

Thx.,  Chuck

#4 Mon, Jun 2, 2008 1:40 AM

frazerdcs

Hey Gang,

Just got finished reading a ton of threads but am failing to see recommended fin/boot set up for the 2008 67 MPD as well (other than what is posted under the gear section, do these apply?).  I am normally running into 38 off at 34mph but have yet to do so this year.  The ice just came off the lake a month ago up here!  I have skied 5-6 sets with my new MPD with size 11 RS-1 boots.  Any feedback would be wonderful. 

Frazer from Ottawa

#5 Mon, Jun 2, 2008 3:04 PM

ChrisRossi
Foot Forward: Right

67 RS1
17" to rear heel
6.850 using tips

#6 Mon, Jun 2, 2008 4:41 PM

frazerdcs

Thanks Chris,

I really appreciate the time and energy that you put into such a great web forum.
Frazer

Board footer