Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Tue, Jul 1, 2008 2:51 PM

GMC
Foot Forward: Right

RS1 Tweak

Chris, looking for a little help here.  I bought an RS-1 setup last week (66" ski and boots - RFF) and while it has some desirable attributes, I'm really can't get it to turn on my offside.  I set it up right out of the box to your settings; the only change I've made so far is to move the bindings 1/2 hole forward.  Moderate improvement but still not where I want to be.  I am concentrating more on getting the ski outside of me at the edge change and that's helping but I'm still running passes by hooking my onside turns at 2/4/6.  Any suggestions?  I'm coming off a Goode 9700 (65.5") with FM hardshells.  Offsides on that ski were a no-brainer as that rig runs deep in the water and generates tons of tip pressure; on a good day I would be mid-35 at 36mph.  I think I've run a couple 28s on the RS1.

Board footer