Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Sat, Aug 9, 2008 3:13 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough
Foot Forward: Right

Highway 41

Just posted a few updates to the ol' blog site. I've been kinda remis on the message board and on the blog page, but rest assured it's just been a very fun, very busy summer! Traveling and skiing with different people and places has been awesome. There are too many stories to mention.

I still have some more pictures and stories to update on the blog page, but unfortunately that takes some time. Hopefully that will all go up this week.

Special Thanks goes out to everyone who was able to make this trip possible... there are too many of you to mention, but you know who you are, and you are certainly appreciated! I'm glad that my State Flag collection got to be as large as it was this year, and I can only hope that I'm lucky enough to make another trip next summer that covers more places and gets to touch more people. Everyone skied awesome all summer long!

http://www.proskicoach.com/highway41/blog/img/rainy_nh.jpg

The weather held up great the whole way, until we got into New England and the rain picked up. It seems like the North East has become more like a tropical rain forrest now adays. Plenty of rain, every day.... we get a florida storm. Sounds safe.

You'll need to be logged in to view details on the trip:
http://www.proskicoach.com/highway41/

#2 Mon, Aug 11, 2008 4:02 AM

BuoyChaser
Skis At: Long Pond, Northwood NH
Foot Forward: LFF

Re: Highway 41

Nice pic, are you on the ocean experiencing the "Perfect Storm"?!? Thanks again for being a great sport and getting in at least one set for everyone on Wednes, certainly a TROOPER!!! Everyone took home at least one improvement and already looking forward to your return visit, LESS RAIN!!!

2008 MC PS197 with ZO upgrade with 2011 Radar Senate C 67" working to smoke that 36-28 consistently in any tourney.

#3 Mon, Aug 25, 2008 10:44 PM

MChilcutt
Skis At: Utah Lake
Foot Forward: Right

Re: Highway 41

Hey Wade,
  Had a great day with you and your gal at Utah Lake (The Swamp,Swamp swamp) Love that site, unfortunetly we lost it due to low water. I plan on trimming that course up in the spring the reeds are growing in to tight.Our other site is good but not like the swamp. November when the water starts to come back up we may ski it again .
Anyway i am still struggling to run 28 off but being my second season of course skiing and being overweight i should be happy with that. This winter the plan is to drop 15lbs and come out and rip next season. I would love to do another clinic with you next year, Lets stay in touch and get a time set up.
If you come out to Alta this winter let me know and we can spend a day at the resort that is my old playgroung and i would love to get out and show you some rippen lines. Let me know if you need a place to stay this winter i have an extra room at our place.
Mark Chilcutt

Board footer