Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Tue, Jul 22, 2008 3:12 PM

Garn
Skis At: Utah Lake
Foot Forward: Right

Thanks Wade.

I just want to thank Wade for stopping off here in Utah on his world-famous MFIYP (My Face In Your Place) tour.  Talking with the other skiers, everyone had a great time and thought it was well worth their time and money. 

You know what I gained the most from this clinic Wade?  That skiing should be and is fun.  It's not so much anything you said, but just the way you act, and the way your ran the clinic - you made the day fun.  You know, whether I run all six buoys, or if I fall turning in for the gates, I'll have fun doing it.  I just changed the Marquee screen saver on my computer here at work to say, "A bad day at the lake is better than a good day at work."   How true that is.

It was also really great having you and Alicia stay with us.  Alicia is great! Hopefully my little girls didn't drive you both too nuts.  Whenever you come to Utah, you are always welcome to stay at our home (I need someone to mow my lawn for me *LOL*).   And make sure you bring your mountain bike.  Hopefully I didn't embarrass you too bad when I kicked your butt Saturday morning!  *LOL*

Thanks a ton Wade and be safe the rest of your trip.  Oh, one last thing, I may not have been the best skier there (maybe the worst), but nobody comes close to topping my wipe outs!  smile

Hope to see you next year!

Garn

Board footer