Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Fri, May 30, 2008 9:42 PM

skier3

Thank you Guys!

I read your article Chris, on gates and then looked at other subjects you talked about on this forum and i want to give a testimonial on how much it helped me. I run 38 pretty consistently in tournaments in mm55 and occasionally 39 but i have been feeling no power past the 2nd wake and getting stood up and losing angle into the bouy.
I tried your gate and philosophy of efficiency - taking less out of bouy and not trying to win against the boat .
Well, I am earlier to the bouy by doing about 50% of the effort I was putting into it previously.
All I'm doing different is easier start out of bouy and holding constant the amount of lean I take instead of trying to pull against the boat .
I'm 42 this year - I need easier,
Anyway Thanks again , I'll try to keep my body together and get some good scores this year
Joe Pound

#2 Sat, May 31, 2008 1:33 AM

ChrisRossi
Foot Forward: Right

Re: Thank you Guys!

Joe,
     Keep progressing this theory every time you ski.  Learn to not take at all out of the turn or better yet, just make one big turn to the second wake and it will continually blow your mind.  Thanks for the props now lest see the scores!

Chris

Board footer