Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Fri, May 23, 2008 5:27 PM

utahslalom
Skis At: Mantua Reservoir
Foot Forward: Right

Portable Slalom Courses / Which one?

Hey everyone! I'm thinking about getting a portable slalom course this season, but I'm trying to decide which brand to get (Insta-Slalom, EZ-Slalom, Accufloat, or other). I've been speaking a lot with Ed at EZ-Slalom and he's got me leaning toward his course. Before I pull the trigger, I wanted to see if anyone else has experience or suggestions on what I should get. Thanks!

#2 Sat, May 24, 2008 12:28 AM

JP

Re: Portable Slalom Courses / Which one?

we have an ez slalom and wouldnt get anything else. even if it is all the same system ed backs you up like nobody else in any of your needs for it

#3 Sat, May 24, 2008 11:32 PM

Jhughes
Skis At: Lake County, IL
Foot Forward: Right

I've used both systems. Ed's EZ-Slalom is by far the superior product in build quality and innovation. The guy has thought of everything.

#4 Sat, May 24, 2008 11:48 PM

JP

Jhughes wrote:

I've used both systems. Ed's EZ-Slalom is by far the superior product in build quality and innovation. The guy has thought of everything.

werd

try and think of some concet to improve his system. ill bet ya 50 bucks he has already tried it and has a reason on why he doesnt do it that way. everything is thought out to be the best

Board footer