Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Wed, May 7, 2008 11:39 PM

i20sailor

Help with new ski

Looking for some ski suggestions to progress from 15off 32 mph. Goal this year is 34mph and maybe 22off. Switched from a 68" HO CDX-1 to a 67" Goode 9200 last year, but find the Goode too unforgiving and really did not progress much.
I'm 6'3" and 200lb. Local dealer carries HO, Radar, Connelly, O'Brian
Thanks.

#2 Thu, May 8, 2008 1:18 AM

JP

Re: Help with new ski

i20sailor wrote:

Looking for some ski suggestions to progress from 15off 32 mph. Goal this year is 34mph and maybe 22off. Switched from a 68" HO CDX-1 to a 67" Goode 9200 last year, but find the Goode too unforgiving and really did not progress much.
I'm 6'3" and 200lb. Local dealer carries HO, Radar, Connelly, O'Brian
Thanks.

I would suggest going with either a 68 Connelly F1, or a 67 Radar either a MDP or Annex. Personally i would stay away from the HO because they are a very sensitive skis.

#3 Sun, May 11, 2008 12:26 PM

ChrisRossi
Foot Forward: Right

Re: Help with new ski

68 Radar RS-1 Ski with the new Radar Rail boots would be a sweet set-up.  If that is a little on the pricy side for you, check out the Radar Senate as this IS a high end 34mph ski that I have run 39off on with ease. 

Chris

Board footer