Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Fri, Mar 14, 2008 9:17 PM

Skiboy
Skis At: Pigeon Lake @ Ski Tek
Foot Forward: Right

Skiing At SkiTek

IF anyone is looking for a top notch place to ski, this is it. Wade is very patient and very one on one. The best place i have skied.
Certainly makes u feel welcomed and comfortable.
Thanks Wade for getting the skibug back in me again.
I will keep in thouch and thanks again. Made my holiday.
See u next year.
Doug

Skiing Finatic Once Again

#2 Sat, Mar 15, 2008 12:49 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough

Re: Skiing At SkiTek

Thanks for coming Doug, it was great to have you. Good luck this summer and keep in touch!

#3 Sun, Mar 16, 2008 2:44 PM

ChrisRossi

Ya, that Wade Williams is pretty good!!!!!

#4 Wed, Mar 26, 2008 1:53 AM

JP

Id love to make it down this year. but i think it may be tough to do because i cant rent a car... but i might find a way!

#5 Wed, Mar 26, 2008 2:40 AM

BuoyChaser
Skis At: Long Pond, Northwood NH
Foot Forward: LFF

sorry bud, i was hoping to make it down this spring, but work schedule has been tough...gotta pay for that boat gas this year?!?when do you have school break next, or a long weekend???we should plan something if we can find some good airfare!!!

anyone have a business in/around the Orlando area that needs a thin fluoropolymer part, for example chemically inert or non-contaminating Teflon(r) FEP Bag?!?

2008 MC PS197 with ZO upgrade with 2011 Radar Senate C 67" working to smoke that 36-28 consistently in any tourney.

#6 Wed, Mar 26, 2008 7:12 PM

JP

BuoyChaser wrote:

sorry bud, i was hoping to make it down this spring, but work schedule has been tough...gotta pay for that boat gas this year?!?when do you have school break next, or a long weekend???we should plan something if we can find some good airfare!!!

anyone have a business in/around the Orlando area that needs a thin fluoropolymer part, for example chemically inert or non-contaminating Teflon(r) FEP Bag?!?

i got april 20-27 and then of course memorial day weekend.

april i need to go look at schools though so that could be tough

Board footer