Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Sat, Oct 23, 2010 10:41 PM

chris

buckles for hardshells

does anyone know where to buy buckles and hardware for hardshells.    i need to replace buckles on my reflex and some goode bindings..i would prefer the newer style like on snow ski bindings or the powershell 5's. but beggars can't be choosy.. thx chris

#2 Sun, Oct 24, 2010 3:19 AM

2gofaster

Re: buckles for hardshells

Reflex now has a really nice set of aluminum buckles. They are $160 for a set of 6. Have you called Goode to see if they'll sell a set of the powershell 5 buckles?

Shane Hill

#3 Sun, Oct 24, 2010 3:06 PM

chris

thx shane, i'll call them on monday

#4 Sun, Oct 24, 2010 8:25 PM

Shark

i think buckles need to have a bit of give and you get that with PU plastic....

http://www.jagersport.com/product_info. … cts_id=189

this post will update in a few days with a special on white clicks

#5 Sun, Oct 24, 2010 8:50 PM

Galejan
Skis At: Tunsättersjön
Foot Forward: left

I bought new buckles for my Power Shell 4, asked if i could buy the ps5 buckles but they said that they couldnt sell parts to the Powers Shell 5. But its great to have new buckles any way, my old ones were done...

#6 Mon, Oct 25, 2010 4:15 AM

SethStisher
Foot Forward: Lefty

We have both type of buckles available at H2Osmosis.  Give Tadd a call at the shop tomorrow if you would like (866.213.7993) or shoot me an email at [email protected] and we can sort out getting you what you need.  I am not a fan of the aluminum because they are so rigid against my foot, but some people love them.  I still use the original plastic ones from Reflex, but everyone has their own desires.  Let us know if we can help.

Thanks,

Seth Stisher
[email protected]

Board footer