Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Sat, Oct 23, 2010 2:49 AM

Digger
Skis At: Steilacoom Lake
Foot Forward: Right

Eagle Sports

Anyone have the street address of Eagle? I think they are in Houston and I am headed there in a week, I want to stop by and check out their vests and drysuits. Can't locate an address anywhere, want to see how far they are from where I am staying if they are in Houston.  Thanks for any help (I do have their phone number and can call but just wondering if anyone has the address?)

Thanks

Ski hard or save the gas

#2 Sat, Oct 23, 2010 1:05 PM

2gofaster

Re: Eagle Sports

Call and ask for Larry. They're listed street address is not the address of the warehouse where you need to go. It's on Hwy 290 outside of the 610 loop on the NW side of town.  Unfortunately, I don't know the exact address of the wh.  Where are you staying?

Shane Hill

#3 Sat, Oct 23, 2010 5:38 PM

Digger
Skis At: Steilacoom Lake
Foot Forward: Right

Hotel attached to the Galleria (?) Mall but have no idea where this would be in relation to Eagle. I'll probably call Monday and find out - Thanks!

Ski hard or save the gas

#4 Sat, Oct 23, 2010 10:02 PM

2gofaster

That's about 10 minutes away from Eagle's warehouse.  Bring your ski and grab a set with us. The water's still mid 70s.

Shane Hill

Board footer