Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Sat, Sep 25, 2010 2:42 AM

tiges

New Ski

I am skiing on a 1994 HO VTR 65 inch.  I ski pretty well.  I get into 38 off at 34 mph from time to time and I am running 32 off pretty regularly (not using perfect pass though).  I think its time to upgrade my ski, but I don't know what to get.  I've skied a 67 inch Goode which I really did not like.  It seemed like it was riding on top of the water and not digging in like mine does.  The technology must have changed a lot, but I am so comfortable on the ski I'm on.  I also ski on a rear toe plate (always have), and I wonder if I should switch to a double boot.  Any thoughts.

#2 Sat, Sep 25, 2010 1:05 PM

Chef23
Foot Forward: Left

Re: New Ski

Your height and weight would probably help with a ski recommendation.  If you post this in the Equipment forum it might get more eyes.

H2Osmosis does an excellent demo program where you put down a $400 deposit which is applied to the price of the ski and you can try a number of different skis until you find the one you like.  The guys there are excellent and after a little conversation usually you don't need to try a bunch of skis.

Board footer