Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Thu, Sep 23, 2010 2:12 PM

popof
Skis At: Paris, France
Foot Forward: Both ;) (ok, LFF)

Radar Lyric Boot Hole Pattern?

Hello Guys!

Just wondering if anyone knows which hole pattern suits the radar Lyric boot (women's)??

We are planning on mounting'em on a goode powerplate but do not know which hole pattern to ask for?

Thanks in advance for your kind help!

smile

Romain

#2 Sat, Sep 25, 2010 12:54 PM

Chef23
Foot Forward: Left

Re: Radar Lyric Boot Hole Pattern?

I am pretty sure it is the same as HO.

#3 Mon, Sep 27, 2010 2:08 PM

HO410
Skis At: Outlaw Lake
Foot Forward: Right

I don't mean to be glib, but choose Radar or Other if that is an option.

An HO rear boot will work on a Radar ski because of the slots on the pivot plate. If Goode machines the plate with just two holes (instead of slots), the inserts on a Radar ski will be about 1/4" too close together.

#4 Tue, Sep 28, 2010 8:56 PM

sultan41
Foot Forward: right

There are two sets of mounting slots in the RadaR Lyric boot plate. They make the plate compatible with either of the standard hole patterns Goode is going to offer you. You will have more adjustment if you go with the one that also suits Obrien and HO... As opposed to the one that suits Connelly and D3.

I hope this helps.

#5 Wed, Sep 29, 2010 7:21 AM

popof
Skis At: Paris, France
Foot Forward: Both ;) (ok, LFF)

sultan41 wrote:

There are two sets of mounting slots in the RadaR Lyric boot plate. They make the plate compatible with either of the standard hole patterns Goode is going to offer you. You will have more adjustment if you go with the one that also suits Obrien and HO... As opposed to the one that suits Connelly and D3.

I hope this helps.

Hey! Thank you very much! That's the info I was looking for, and no-one answered neither at Goode, nore at Radar....

Thanks everyone! C u later smile

Board footer