Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Thu, Sep 16, 2010 6:46 PM

Griff
Skis At: Richmond Water Ski Club
Foot Forward: Right

Great Customer Service

I just want to put this out there...

Paul Crawford and D3 have some of the best Customer Service. My 13 month old Z7 broke while skiing in Florida in what could be called a freaky fall where the handle hit the ski. Any way, within a few days of contacting Paul, I received a new Z7 with similar flex #s as my original Z7 ski. D3 covered it at no cost. D3 ROCKS!  Thanks Paul and D3!

Griff

#2 Fri, Sep 17, 2010 2:41 AM

jon.j.simon1

Re: Great Customer Service

Maybe I need to switch brands!  I picked up a new '08 HO Nitro last summer and noticed towards the end of the season it was starting to delaminate.  I took it back to the local dealer in June of this season and they drilled a hole in it and got a return authorization from HO.  HO is/was going to replace it with a Co X, since they don't make the Nitro any longer, but I haven't received a replacement yet.  I had always heard that HO had great customer service, not sure what is going on now.......

#3 Fri, Sep 17, 2010 5:34 AM

Killer
Skis At: Ontario
Foot Forward: Left

jon.j.simon1 wrote:

Maybe I need to switch brands!  I picked up a new '08 HO Nitro last summer and noticed towards the end of the season it was starting to delaminate.  I took it back to the local dealer in June of this season and they drilled a hole in it and got a return authorization from HO.  HO is/was going to replace it with a Co X, since they don't make the Nitro any longer, but I haven't received a replacement yet.  I had always heard that HO had great customer service, not sure what is going on now.......

talk to your dealer theres a lot of those co fx skis available

#4 Sat, Sep 18, 2010 12:37 AM

h20dawg79
Water Ski Sage
Skis At: Old Hickory Lake, TN.
Foot Forward: left

jon.j.simon1 wrote:

Squeak Man, Squeak!-you know, Squeaky wheel gets the grease! and the season is coming to a grinding halt here soon...neutral

"Warning" -the Surgeon General has determined; That the preceding statements accurately reflect the views and opinions consistent with "DSS" (Delusional Slalomitis Syndrome) a highly contagious life altering condition... (Handle with Extreme care & Patience)

Board footer