Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Sat, Sep 11, 2010 2:52 PM

Zane
Foot Forward: Left

9-11 ,9 years later

I know this has nothing to do with skiing but lets all remember to take a moment today to remember those who were brutally killed in an attack on the U.S. 9 years ago today!! Also don't forget about those amazing first responders who were brevely doing their jobs without regard for their own lives..WE WILL NOT FORGET!!

#2 Sat, Sep 11, 2010 5:39 PM

h20dawg79
Water Ski Sage
Skis At: Old Hickory Lake, TN.
Foot Forward: left

Re: 9-11 ,9 years later

Zane wrote:

I know this has nothing to do with skiing...

Maybe on the contrary, It has everything to do with why we are even able to Ski when and almost anywhere we want to in the USA!(not to mention our ability to post freely on sites like this!)

Are Great country is despised by many and Hence; we have become a target. Our Country is not perfect. So, I thank God for his Bessing and favor upon us... We all take our Freedoms for granted to some degree. But, may we Never take for granted the ones who are Living and the ones who have died Honoring the Red, White and Blue and defending all of us and our many Freedoms...

"WE WILL NOT FORGET"

"Warning" -the Surgeon General has determined; That the preceding statements accurately reflect the views and opinions consistent with "DSS" (Delusional Slalomitis Syndrome) a highly contagious life altering condition... (Handle with Extreme care & Patience)

Board footer