Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Wed, Sep 8, 2010 3:47 PM

Mart

Ski Advice

Hi,

I am currently running an HO burner 67" at 26-28MPH.  I am 5'6'' and 135lbs.  The ski is too long for my size/weight and does not turn much.  My instructor told me that the ski was limiting my progression.

I was looking at the 2010 radar annex (65 or 66). 

1.- Since I guess would be running in the 28-30MPH for a little while, i would like to know if the Annex would a pain at those low speeds or it will be fine?
2.- 65 or 66?

thanx

Mart

#2 Wed, Sep 8, 2010 4:17 PM

HO410
Skis At: Outlaw Lake
Foot Forward: Right

Re: Ski Advice

65"

Give a serious look to the Senate or Senate C. It will give you a more stable and more forgiving than the Annex will.

#3 Wed, Sep 8, 2010 5:11 PM

Mart

uhm the stability of the HO Burner is pretty annoying if you ask me smile  I wish I could test drive ski's here in quebec sad

HO410 wrote:

65"

Give a serious look to the Senate or Senate C. It will give you a more stable and more forgiving than the Annex will.

Last edited by Mart (Wed, Sep 8, 2010 8:16 PM)

#4 Wed, Sep 8, 2010 8:15 PM

h20dawg79
Water Ski Sage
Skis At: Old Hickory Lake, TN.
Foot Forward: left

There's No comparison in the stability or perf. between the Senate and the Burner. I would lean toward a Sen. "C" and it will take you from were you are right now all the way through -35/34mph... No problemo!

"Warning" -the Surgeon General has determined; That the preceding statements accurately reflect the views and opinions consistent with "DSS" (Delusional Slalomitis Syndrome) a highly contagious life altering condition... (Handle with Extreme care & Patience)

Board footer