Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Mon, Sep 6, 2010 10:10 AM

ferb82

How to conduct youth skiing practices?

How to conduct youth skiing practices? It's very difficult because they are very young. Can you give me some documents about this?
_________
http://softwareoutsourcing.biz

Last edited by ferb82 (Mon, Sep 13, 2010 10:45 AM)

#2 Mon, Sep 6, 2010 12:32 PM

h20dawg79
Water Ski Sage
Skis At: Old Hickory Lake, TN.
Foot Forward: left

Re: How to conduct youth skiing practices?

ferb82 wrote:

How to conduct youth skiing practices? It's very difficult because they are very young. Can you give me some documents about this?

Whats the objective?

How young are they?

"Warning" -the Surgeon General has determined; That the preceding statements accurately reflect the views and opinions consistent with "DSS" (Delusional Slalomitis Syndrome) a highly contagious life altering condition... (Handle with Extreme care & Patience)

#3 Mon, Sep 6, 2010 1:04 PM

BudMan
Skis At: Bud Lake
Foot Forward: Left

My girls were 4 and 6, when I taught them to ski. I built slalom skis and played a game called how many times across the wake. We would count during a minute how many wake crossings. They kept a record on a chart and got very excited to see the graph go up. They then skied half course and then full course. It never was “practice”, it was always just about having fun.

Life is great! Enjoy every minute!

#4 Mon, Sep 6, 2010 7:57 PM

h20dawg79
Water Ski Sage
Skis At: Old Hickory Lake, TN.
Foot Forward: left

BudMan wrote:

It never was “practice”, it was always just about having fun.

Agreed! -That was kinda my thought as well...

"Warning" -the Surgeon General has determined; That the preceding statements accurately reflect the views and opinions consistent with "DSS" (Delusional Slalomitis Syndrome) a highly contagious life altering condition... (Handle with Extreme care & Patience)

Board footer