Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Tue, Aug 31, 2010 12:54 AM

2gofaster

new tournament pb

Damn, I was close to running 32. First round I got to 5 and then thought "Holy crap I'm gonna run this!" and pulled too long into 6.  After tearing that rhomboid in my back 2 years ago, I didn't really want to take the hit so I tossed the handle as I was coming back towards the gates. So close. 3rd round the glare was really bad coming into 3 and 5 and I just lost the buoy.  One tournament left this year and I'm gonna run it if it kills me.

Shane Hill

#2 Tue, Aug 31, 2010 2:57 AM

BudMan
Skis At: Bud Lake
Foot Forward: Left

Re: new tournament pb

I'm happy for you Shane. You're smart not to get hurt. Good luck on your next tournament.

Life is great! Enjoy every minute!

#3 Tue, Aug 31, 2010 12:45 PM

h20dawg79
Water Ski Sage
Skis At: Old Hickory Lake, TN.
Foot Forward: left

Wat to go Man! Next tourny, Look out @ the water and you tell that Bastard course; " You Talkin' to Me"? -"You Talkin' to Me"??? oh, and don't forget to eat a Snickers Bar!

Good Luck!smile

"Warning" -the Surgeon General has determined; That the preceding statements accurately reflect the views and opinions consistent with "DSS" (Delusional Slalomitis Syndrome) a highly contagious life altering condition... (Handle with Extreme care & Patience)

#4 Wed, Sep 1, 2010 2:14 AM

Chef23
Foot Forward: Left

I am with you and the same objective.  I got 4 a couple of weeks ago and have a three rounder this weekend and another the following weekend so I hope to knock down 32 a couple of times.

Board footer