Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Wed, Feb 27, 2008 4:41 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough
Foot Forward: Right

The Jason Hutchins Interview (And Movie!)

http://www.proskicoach.com/pros/jason_h … /interview

Ok, maybe you don't recognize the name, but if you've already seen the DVD, Momentum you might remember him as the guy riding an endless wheelie down the middle of a deserted South Carolina road. Without further ado, the Jason Hutchins Interveiew.

#2 Fri, Feb 29, 2008 5:23 AM

BuoyChaser
Skis At: Long Pond, Northwood NH
Foot Forward: LFF

Re: The Jason Hutchins Interview (And Movie!)

nice video and excellent background bio, very cool!!!

2008 MC PS197 with ZO upgrade with 2011 Radar Senate C 67" working to smoke that 36-28 consistently in any tourney.

#3 Mon, Oct 27, 2008 12:30 AM

Zane
Foot Forward: Left

Yea Jason is alright... I might be a bit biased though as he and I went to high school together and hes the one that got me into skiing the course.

#4 Thu, Oct 30, 2008 10:30 PM

JasonHutchins
Skis At: I wish I had a place

Thanks for the support guys.  Summer's over and we're (Carly&I) on our way back out to Taos.  It's pretty crazy how much I'm still itching to ski (water) this year.  Limited sets with a wet/cold summer and bam there's a fire under my ___ this late in the season.  Looks like I will squeeze more waterski sets in this winter!  Check out PJ's new movie Evolve, everything about it is sick and all HD!  Maybe it's watching the new footage that's getting me so fired up...

#5 Fri, Oct 31, 2008 12:38 AM

Zane

YEA thats what I am talking about. When did you start posting here Jason? sorry I couldnt make it down to Ohio yesterday or today. You know work called for the first time in 6 weeks so I couldnt really say no to making overtime money. I did however tell my boss that if anything comes up down in the new mexico area this winter I totally volunteer to go and do it. and hopefully get to hang with my broski again.

Zane

#6 Fri, Oct 31, 2008 12:39 AM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier

I think he started today!

#7 Fri, Oct 31, 2008 12:44 AM

Zane

nice. hopefully I get to make that trip to Taos to hang out with him and Carley. you planning any trips to Michigan next year Wade?

#8 Fri, Oct 31, 2008 12:52 AM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier

I'm pretty sure the PWST is going to Traverse City ? Or atleast they were talking about it.... so I should be there! There is a great place to bike at Birchfield Park... closer to Lansing? That place is awesome. I'll be there as long as I can afford it!

#9 Fri, Oct 31, 2008 1:27 AM

Zane

well buddy I live right outside lansing. like maybe 15 minutes from it. So the PWST wont be going back to fenton again? I was hoping they would as I missed it this year and was really hoping for it next year. but traverse city would be cool too. Guess the Fam and I could make a weekend of it.

#10 Sun, Nov 23, 2008 6:20 PM

CarlyClifton

Hey Zane....good to see you getting in skiing again....Jason is pumped about it.
By the way Jason is in the new Ski movie "Evolve" check it out at www.edgeskifilms.com and order one for Christmas....great stocking stuffer!!! It even has a bonus section of Jason snow skiin out west!!!

#11 Sun, Nov 23, 2008 7:20 PM

Zane

hey Carley. YEa I am super stoked about it. I know I am having my mother in law order it for me for christmas. And I am totally trying to get my boss to ok a job in NM this winter so I can make it out to see you guys too. The "mountains" here in Michigan just dont cut it really. At least they will give me a reason to spend some time on the snow.

#12 Thu, Nov 27, 2008 1:54 AM

Doug Rooker
Foot Forward: left

The 2009 MasterCraft Pro Tour stop in Michigan is slated for the new 6 lake ski site developed by Karl DeLoof called Placid Waters in Allendale, MI just west of Grand Rapids, MI.

Board footer