Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Wed, Aug 25, 2010 6:54 PM

tsixam
Foot Forward: LF

Ski log

Wade, wouldn’t it be cool to expand the ski log to a complete training log? I keep a training log for non skiing activities like my running set, core training and the gym sets. It would be great to have it all in one place..I understand that it will take a lot of work to set it up but it would be a great tool for the off season. (and it would keep the traffic up during the winter to)
Tsixam

#2 Fri, Aug 27, 2010 5:32 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough
Foot Forward: Right

Re: Ski log

For sure. Over the past few weeks I have been working hard to pay the bills. I'm deeply thankful to all the PowerUsers who have supported our site here so far, and I'm confident that you will see changes to all aspects of the site that will improve your experience.

The training log needs a lot of work still to bring it to where I want it to be...

Right now it has to be a ski log and nothing more than that... too many features = bloat = jack of all trades = master of none.

But it's certainly on the long list.

Board footer