Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Wed, Aug 25, 2010 6:04 PM

MChilcutt
Skis At: Utah Lake
Foot Forward: Right

Letter to the Pro Ski Tour

Not sure how many of you reading this post have read the letter on the home page titled "Letter to the Pro Ski Tour"? What a great outcome for a girl with a disability and her family attending the pro event in Milwakee. No surprise to me at all. I have been very fortunate to interact with several pro waterskiers over the last three years and would like to say yes i agree 100% these pro athletes are a class act when it comes to giving time to their fans.

Thanks, MC

Last edited by MChilcutt (Wed, Aug 25, 2010 8:15 PM)

#2 Wed, Aug 25, 2010 7:37 PM

Thomas Wayne

Re: Letter to the Pro Ski Tour

MChilcutt wrote:

Not sure how many of you reading this post have read the letter on the home page titled "Letter to the Pro Ski Tour"? What a great outcome for a girl with a disability and her familt attending the pro event in Milwakee. No surprise to me at all. I have been very fortunate to interact with several pro waterskiers over the last three years and would like to say yes i agree 100% these pro athletes are a class act when it comes to giving time to their fans.

Thanks, MC

LINK:

http://blog.proskicoach.com/2010/08/let … -tour.html

TW

#3 Thu, Aug 26, 2010 2:32 AM

rq0013
Skis At: 2@-35, 36 mph pb
Foot Forward: LFF

Its a great story!! Kris is my ski partner and I introduced him to course skiing late last year and hes been hooked since. He is now try to get his wife and children involved in recreational skiing. The malibu open sealed the deal, the family loved the event and now understand what skiing is all about.

#4 Thu, Aug 26, 2010 12:49 PM

GarrettGroller
Foot Forward: Right

That is a great story.

It still truly amazes me that you can post a question on a forum and have Marcus Brown or Chris Rossi take the time to respond to you. Or you could pick up a phone and talk to Seth Stisher, Matt Rini, or Tadd Schreiber.

I have also witnessed the same acts of kindness and generosity on the grass roots level. The people involved in slalom water skiing at all levels are truly top notch.

#5 Thu, Aug 26, 2010 11:41 PM

dc4strillon

Since i don't live in the USA i don't get to meet all of the pros, but i have to say that every time that i've asked them a question via e-mail or facebook, they have been all really nice and have answered each question that i've ever asked. It's great to have all of you pro's somehow so close. Thank you all.

Board footer