Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Sun, Aug 15, 2010 10:28 PM

laz

Saskatchewan Lake, Haliburton

Hi.  I just got back from a week in Haliburton.  I was out running and went past Saskatchewan lake and saw a slalom course going right down the middle.  It looked like a very small lake.

Anyone know who's course that is?

Laz

#2 Mon, Aug 16, 2010 12:17 AM

Killer
Skis At: Ontario
Foot Forward: Left

Re: Saskatchewan Lake, Haliburton

Laz its been there for over 20 years.  I dont know who's it is but have always wanted to know as well.   Years ago I knew some skiers on bosh that were friends with whoever puts it up & would go over there from time to time.

I have never seen a skier go through and recently took a drive around the lake looking for a launch and/or a ski boat; couldnt find either...

There is that 1 place for sale off the hwy!!! Not the best location but also not too expensive... likely owning on the lake is the only way in not directly from a boat already on the water (course owners).   With such a small lake Im sure the neighbors dont want a ski boat going thru non-stop..  Never know unless you ask though I guess

Board footer