Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Thu, Aug 12, 2010 7:51 PM

greg haskett

Perfect pass upgrade

I've been skiing behind other peoples' boats now for too long and want one for my family. My budget will not allow for a brand new boat so I will probably have to get one in the pre zero off era. What is the cost to upgrade a regular perfect pass to a star gazer and where can I get it done or how does is need to be done?

#2 Thu, Aug 12, 2010 8:46 PM

nam1975

Re: Perfect pass upgrade

If you'll be getting a boat w/ perfect pass the upgrade is about $300 bucks?? It's on their website..
Simple plug n play to the existing system...and then calibrate times. You can order and do it yourself.

2 guys I ski with did it....03 SN and 05 MC I think?? easy and works great for both..
I did complete new install on my 99 Response...not  a big deal...3-4 hours...getting the dash cover off was the hardest part.

#3 Thu, Aug 12, 2010 11:39 PM

Deke
Skis At: 15/34
Foot Forward: Right

Re: Perfect pass upgrade

That upgrade is closer to $500 as long as you don't need to upgrade the display too.  The multi-line display is another $200.

Board footer