Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Sat, Aug 7, 2010 1:17 AM

skispray

Question about buying a Strada

Really interested in trying out the Strada.  Is there a return policy in case I buy the ski but don't like it?  I'm thinking maybe like D3's program where the ski is refundable within 1 month of purchase.  I know about the demo program at H2Osmosis and it's a great program but I'm not interested in doing that because you're obligated to buy a ski from them once you've started the demo process unless you want to eat the deposit.  Thanks.

#2 Sat, Aug 7, 2010 2:36 PM

MChilcutt
Skis At: Utah Lake
Foot Forward: Right

Re: Question about buying a Strada

Not sure of your location but here in Salt Lake City, Utah our local pro shop Marine Products does a demo program with no obligation to buy but you do pay $20 dollars to demo it. If you buy something they will credit the demo cost toward the purchase.
I am on the Strada and love the thing!!!!!
Peace, MC

#3 Sat, Aug 7, 2010 3:14 PM

2gofaster

Same here. Our local shop, M2 Sports, does demo's for $20 a day.

Shane Hill

#4 Sun, Aug 8, 2010 3:41 AM

skispray

My local shop does demos but not on the Strada because it's too new.  I'll just keep my eyes peeled for any opportunities.

#5 Sun, Aug 8, 2010 6:10 PM

Wendeskis
Skis At: Muskoka &McClintocks,Puslinch
Foot Forward: left

I bought and love it! Is there anyone who has tried it and not liked it?

Last edited by Wendeskis (Sun, Aug 8, 2010 6:11 PM)

#6 Mon, Aug 9, 2010 3:36 AM

wlrottge

I have nothing to do with them but H2Osmosis has a ride before you buy program.

#7 Thu, Aug 12, 2010 11:02 PM

TheShirt
Skis At: Clemson, SC
Foot Forward: Right

You can try some skis at Trophy Lakes in Charleston, too, if you don't want to go to Oz.

I started my season out on a slightly used Goode, and snapped it in half, so found myself trying skis.  I spent one day on and HO Syndicate S1 - I liked it, but wasn't crazy about it.

I went to Charleston and spent a full day riding the D3 Z7 ST, and the Strada - 4 sets on each ski.  I would have kept skiing, but I took a bad crash and hurt my ankle (cost me 3 months on the water...).  I REALLY liked them both, but ended up buying the Strada.  I've set a new personal best twice on it, so I think it was the right choice.

Board footer