Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Tue, Jul 27, 2010 9:23 PM

alessandricorinne

Boat Driver Needed in France

we are a water ski club in france twenty minutes from Paris by car
we have two coaches one italian (andrea pagnossin) the oter one is french
we have two malibu boats with zero off
members (almost 100) from 4 to 60 years old practicing especially the slalom
most of them speak english
we are looking for a third boat driver from about the 15 th august to the end of september or more (we finish the season in october)
we can make a lot of facilities if you are interrested like taking in charge the flying ticket and more
for any further questions or pictures don't hesitate get in contact

#2 Tue, Jul 27, 2010 10:51 PM

owenjas
Foot Forward: Lefty

Re: Boat Driver Needed in France

Hi, what is your email address?

#3 Wed, Jul 28, 2010 2:49 AM

miski
Skis At: Jepawhit, Lyons, SkiTec
Foot Forward: Left

Is this your site (google maps link below)? I've seen a course & people skiing in the river several times from the train - by Gare LeSaules? Unfortunatly I couldn't take a month to come drive, but if I was younger and less tied down, I would take the offer for sure!  How hard would it be to get a few sets in as a visitor sometime? With 100 members, it sounds like it must be pretty busy.

I saw a river course w/ someone skiing from the train today – think it was just north of the TGV bridge… check out link.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou … h&z=14

#4 Thu, Jul 29, 2010 6:24 AM

popof
Skis At: Paris, France
Foot Forward: Both ;) (ok, LFF)

miski wrote:

Is this your site (google maps link below)? I've seen a course & people skiing in the river several times from the train - by Gare LeSaules? Unfortunatly I couldn't take a month to come drive, but if I was younger and less tied down, I would take the offer for sure!  How hard would it be to get a few sets in as a visitor sometime? With 100 members, it sounds like it must be pretty busy.

I saw a river course w/ someone skiing from the train today – think it was just north of the TGV bridge… check out link.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou … h&z=14

Hey!! That's MY club!! lol!!!!  I'm guessing it's not the one from the intial message since we have all the drivers for he season as far as I know.

This is actually a Barefoot / wake / Ski club, it's called barefootstyle, and we ski on the Seine. I can't count how many times I've had the opportunity to ski in front of the TGV (High Speed Train) as it Stopps Right on the Bridge, a couple yards away from our course!!

Check out their website, there are some videos, on some you might even see the bridge I guess wink

http://www.barefootstyle.com

Cheers

Romain

Board footer