Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Sun, Jun 27, 2010 2:51 PM

ScotChipman
Foot Forward: Right

Big Dawg

Big Dawg final bracket results. http://www.skibigdawg.com/files/bigdawg … racket.pdf

Very nice to see local (Utah!) skier Jeff Milford finish 4th in his first Big Dawg event! FYI, I heard from Mike Parsons that in the semi-final against Bruce Dodd that Jeff Milford had a binding pre-release, otherwise I feel very confident that he would have been in the finals against Todd Johnson who was the winner.

Great skiing by everyone! I would love to be able to run a 38' tail wind then deep 39' or into 41' like these guys. I'm happy when I run a 35' tail wind.

Last edited by ScotChipman (Mon, Jun 28, 2010 6:26 PM)

Scot Chipman

#2 Thu, Jul 1, 2010 6:20 AM

aslalomboy
Skis At: buchli lake
Foot Forward: left

Re: Big Dawg

Heck Scot,  I'd be thrilled to run a 35 in a headwind.  I'm hoping this year i'll run it.  But it is very cool to see Milford doing well- he's a good guy. 

I suspect you'll be out at SunTen this weekend.  Good luck.  There should be a girl from Buchli lake skiing there this weekend.

#3 Thu, Jul 1, 2010 2:13 PM

ScotChipman
Foot Forward: Right

Thanks Aaron. I will be out at Sunten this weekend. What is the name of the girl from Buchli?

Scot Chipman

#4 Sun, Jul 4, 2010 12:08 AM

ToddF
Skis At: mudhole
Foot Forward: right

Wow, that is a whole bunch of 39's an 41's.  I guess I better get back to the drawing board.

What were the conditions like?

Board footer