Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Sat, Jun 26, 2010 1:55 AM

Chef23
Foot Forward: Left

INT Wide Ride ski options

I have an HO Charger that I have been skiing wide ride on but it really is quite a barge.  I know the Radar Theory is a wide ride option.  What else is out there as options for this.  It is a fun thing to do at the INT events but I would like something that skis a little better.

#2 Sat, Jun 26, 2010 12:33 PM

h20dawg79
Water Ski Sage
Skis At: Old Hickory Lake, TN.
Foot Forward: left

Re: INT Wide Ride ski options

If we could only get Radar to make a carbon version Theory available!coolcoolcool

(B4 anyone post's anything about the Sen. "C", it is not legal width for the INT..)

Chef, I bought a 67" Theory over the winter to see if it might out perform the 69" in shorter line. I have yet to try it out though... I'll let ya know as soon as I get some time on it...

"Warning" -the Surgeon General has determined; That the preceding statements accurately reflect the views and opinions consistent with "DSS" (Delusional Slalomitis Syndrome) a highly contagious life altering condition... (Handle with Extreme care & Patience)

#3 Sat, Jun 26, 2010 10:22 PM

Chef23
Foot Forward: Left

Re: INT Wide Ride ski options

h20dawg79 wrote:

If we could only get Radar to make a carbon version Theory available!coolcoolcool

(B4 anyone post's anything about the Sen. "C", it is not legal width for the INT..)

Chef, I bought a 67" Theory over the winter to see if it might out perform the 69" in shorter line. I have yet to try it out though... I'll let ya know as soon as I get some time on it...

I probably need the 69 as I weigh in at 235 right now.  If you decide to keep the 67 let me know.

Board footer