Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Fri, Jun 25, 2010 5:00 AM

Butte-Ski
Skis At: Lake Oroville
Foot Forward: Right

Thanks h20dawg79

2008 Theory Reviews
Write Your Review for this Ski Now!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reviewed by h20dawg79 on Sun Jul 12th, 2009 Rated 6/6

I wanted a ski that I could run through the coarse slowly, to allow me to easily work on techinque. This ski really has suprised me with its ability. It is very forgiving and totally predictable. It also grooves on the open water at 34+ mph very well! I did add a fin block and this adjustment really turned this ski loose in the corners. I don't think I could ask more from a Wide Ride then this ski has to offer. I'm having so much fun with it, I may even begin skiing some INT events as well! Bang for the Buck, this ski is absolutely worth a test ride!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks h20dawg79. I got a sweet deal on a 2008 Theory. I just starting Skiing again after a VERY long hiatus. I'm just a free skiing NUT. Had a great family afternoon on the Lake. My son is now slalom skiing as well. Time for me to find him a nice ski. He's 12 and weighs 90 lbs. LIFE IS GREAT. Ever in Northern California?

Butte-Ski

#2 Fri, Jun 25, 2010 11:20 AM

h20dawg79
Water Ski Sage
Skis At: Old Hickory Lake, TN.
Foot Forward: left

Re: Thanks h20dawg79

Very Cool! Especially the part about your Son getting into Slalom with you!coolcoolcool

I was born & raised in So. Cal. and we have kicked around the idea of sometime checking out the Northern part to live... If I'm ever out there, I'll give you a shout for sure! -And if you ever come to the  Nashville area, let me know....

"Warning" -the Surgeon General has determined; That the preceding statements accurately reflect the views and opinions consistent with "DSS" (Delusional Slalomitis Syndrome) a highly contagious life altering condition... (Handle with Extreme care & Patience)

Board footer