Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Thu, Jun 24, 2010 9:37 AM

DanE

STRADA help

Hi all,
Trying out a new Strada 67" tonight, need the latest and greatest factory settings, both front boot and fin settings.
Thank You

#2 Thu, Jun 24, 2010 11:48 AM

skibuddy
Skis At:
Foot Forward: RFF

Re: STRADA help

67      Stock      29.25      0.76      6.845      2.5      9      Head      Tips

This came from the recommended setting section of the site. Others may have some adjustments since the water has warmed up.

#3 Fri, Jun 25, 2010 1:30 AM

MChilcutt
Skis At: Utah Lake
Foot Forward: Right

Ball of spray.com has some numbers straight from Rossi. Go to their forum and search Strada settings.
Let us know what you think of it??? i went from a 67 D3 RC to a 66 strada and am having the time of my life.
MC

#4 Fri, Jun 25, 2010 3:33 AM

2gofaster

I ran some crazy numbers tonight. I tested Paul Jager's fin spreadsheet out. With my weight, the water temp(90 degrees), it came up with 6.790 length, 2.515 depth, .705 dft, with binding 1/4 back from stock. It's the best the ski has felt and was the best two sets of my life.

Shane Hill

#5 Fri, Jun 25, 2010 8:34 AM

DanE

Thank You all, tried the ski with fin as it came out of the box as the numbers were almost to 001" the exact numbers of Matt Rini´s of the Radar website.Actually the ski is for my skiing partner and I just skied a tourney set on it and ran close to my average practice level right off the dock.The thing that really surprised me was how user friendly and forgiving this ski is for a high end stick, very nice ski.
And yea... my friend ended up buying it.

Board footer