Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Fri, Jun 18, 2010 7:22 PM

ricar116
Skis At:
Foot Forward: Left

What is the 2011 Senate Carbon?

Well, what the hell is it?

#2 Fri, Jun 18, 2010 7:29 PM

StevenHaines
Slalom Mentor
Skis At: Canyon Lake, Ca.
Foot Forward: right

Re: What is the 2011 Senate Carbon?

The Senate is a Radar Product

#3 Fri, Jun 18, 2010 7:36 PM

h20dawg79
Water Ski Sage
Skis At: Old Hickory Lake, TN.
Foot Forward: left

Why, what have you Heard?!?!

"Warning" -the Surgeon General has determined; That the preceding statements accurately reflect the views and opinions consistent with "DSS" (Delusional Slalomitis Syndrome) a highly contagious life altering condition... (Handle with Extreme care & Patience)

#4 Fri, Jun 18, 2010 7:46 PM

Killer
Skis At: Ontario

word on the web the new senate C ski for 2011 will be based directly off the Strada just a bit wider (.2").  good reviews on this "Strada55" over on BOS

#5 Fri, Jun 18, 2010 7:47 PM

ricar116
Skis At:

Just saw that it was the only 2011 Radar on the Slalom Ski Guide on this site. Can't find a Senate Carbon listed anywhere else. Did they change the name or is it a Strada derived Senate? That would be BA. Hope they make a 69"

Last edited by ricar116 (Fri, Jun 18, 2010 7:48 PM)

#6 Fri, Jun 18, 2010 11:26 PM

Killer
Skis At: Ontario

It's this yes model ski "senate c" c for carbon.  There is a regular senate as well sans carbon

#7 Fri, Jun 18, 2010 11:41 PM

2gofaster

There is no 2011 Senate C yet. There are test skis based on a .2" wider Strada(rails are wider .1 each side with the same concave) with a wide rounded tail that are out in the field in people's hands, though. I've watched someone ski 1 at 41 on it at 34mph and it was the strongest 39 I've seen at 34.  I've heard it's awesome, but then other people skied on it and said it'd make a good boat anchor. So there seems to be a certain skier that it fits well. From what I saw, if you like a ski with some tail slide, then you'd like it. Eddie Roberts said he could make it in a 69 if someone wanted one. If you're interested, call Radar and ask for Eddie.

Shane Hill

#8 Mon, Jun 21, 2010 7:04 PM

tjm53

I'm on one now for 3 weeks.  It works for me.  Previous ski was working great the last two years, but for some reason I couldn't get it to click this year.   The 55 made it easy.   Comes wrapped in an RS-1 skin.

#9 Mon, Jun 21, 2010 7:24 PM

2gofaster

There's also some with an RS1 bottom and the black carbon look top from 09 Annex.

Shane Hill

Board footer