Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Wed, May 26, 2010 6:29 PM

MChilcutt
Skis At: Utah Lake
Foot Forward: Right

Marcus Brown Face To Face heading to Utah!!!

The Utah Water Ski Club is stoked to announce that on June 17th and 18th Marcus Brown and his face to Face tour will be spending two days running clinics at our ski site on Utah Lake. Should be an incredible two days of skiing  for all ages and all abilities. Skiing instruction will be given by (Marcus Brown) while superstar personnel trainer (Jenny LaBaw) will be teaching us what we should be doing before and after skiing as well as great info on what to do to stay fit in general with an emphasis on slalom skiing.
If you would like to be a student on either of these days in Provo, Utah please contact me. [email protected]
Hurry space is limited and filling quickly. Lets build walls!!!!
Mark Chilcutt

Last edited by MChilcutt (Thu, Jun 3, 2010 4:12 AM)

#2 Thu, May 27, 2010 3:41 PM

jhainsworth
Foot Forward: Left

Re: Marcus Brown Face To Face heading to Utah!!!

My son and I are going to be in town and we are signed up and excited about the clinic.  Watching the video at facetofacetour.com really gives you a feel for what this tour is all about.

Thanks Marcus for bringing the tour to the people and thanks Mark for bringing Marcus to Utah.  I hope to
meet some of you Utah skiiers while we are there.

#3 Mon, May 31, 2010 8:19 PM

MarcusBrown

https://www.facetofacetour.com/tour/uta … r-ski-club

Really stoked to come rip some turns with you guys in Utah! 

MB

#4 Mon, May 31, 2010 11:54 PM

MChilcutt

Marcus we are really excited to have you!! Looks like we have skiers willing to travel from out of state (Montana and Washington) to participate. Should be some sick clinical action going down at Utah Lake.
MC

#5 Thu, Jun 3, 2010 4:11 AM

MChilcutt

TTT still space available if you want to join us. Go to the link Marcus posted and check out the sick photo of our ski site and details about the clinic!!!
Peace out MC

#6 Fri, Jun 4, 2010 3:41 AM

jipster43
Skis At:

I'm gonna' be cruisin' down for the tropical waters of Provo and I can't wait!  Just being in the back of the boat while MB is skiing will be worth the price of admission.

Thanks for all yer efforts MC!

JP smile

#7 Fri, Jun 4, 2010 3:54 AM

ScotChipman

It will be fun to have you JP, the water was upto 70 today!

Scot Chipman

#8 Fri, Jun 11, 2010 1:50 PM

MChilcutt

Very excited for the tour stop coming in 6 days. Just wanted to remind you all that we still have one spot available for Friday June 18th.
Let me know if you can attend by emailing to  [email protected]
Thanks happy turns to all, MC

#9 Fri, Jun 11, 2010 2:02 PM

Garn

Is it still on Thursday and Friday?  Did Thursday get filled up as well?

#10 Fri, Jun 11, 2010 3:10 PM

MChilcutt

We commited to 5 skiers for thursday and 10 for Friday and have filled thursdays spots. We could take more for thursday i just need to work out detailes with Marcus if we do that.
MC

#11 Wed, Jun 16, 2010 11:31 AM

MChilcutt

Thanks everyone for supporting Marcus and Jenny and helping the Utah Water Ski Club bring the FTF tour to Utah. I will post some photos and details about the clinic when the dust settles. Till then happy turns to all and to all a good slash!!!!!!!!!!!!
MC

#12 Fri, Jun 18, 2010 3:42 PM

ScotChipman

I was one of the lucky people that was able to attend Marcus Brown Face-to-Face tour June 17th at www.utahwaterski.com. It was a great day and we all learned a few things to take our skiing to the next level. A few pictures and video are now posted on www.facebook.com/?sk=2361831622#!/group … 6309988762 I'm sure Mark will post a few more pictures from June 18th. Thanks Marcus Brown and Jennifer LaBaw for the great day, you two are welcome to come back anytime for a set when you are passing through Utah.

Last edited by ScotChipman (Fri, Jun 18, 2010 3:43 PM)

Scot Chipman

#13 Sat, Jun 19, 2010 4:30 PM

MChilcutt

Friday was a sick day with many epic sessions going down!!!!
Thanks to all who participated couldn't have done it without you all.
Marcus and Jenny totally rocked our day. I now i have new tools in my ski bag and cant wait to get back on the water.
Thanks again and hope we can do another clinic with FTF.
Peace MC

#14 Sun, Jun 20, 2010 7:25 PM

jipster43
Skis At:

I was lucky enough to clinic both Thursday and Friday and it was beyond words.  I've done hundreds of hours of snow ski clinics, but this far surpassed all of them.  Of course, I'm an absolute duffer, so I had a lot of instructional needs!  Both Marcus and Jenny are extremely talented instructors who are constantly engaged.  They are never simply going through the motions.  And the folks at Utah Lake Waterski Club are all top notch skiers/humans.  They really have a great thing going on and an incredible course set up.  I can't wait to get back down there!  Thanks Mark!  Thanks Scot!

JP smile

#15 Mon, Jun 21, 2010 2:38 AM

MChilcutt

Thank you JP it was great to hang with you i wish i would have had more time with you but i was busy driving. The clinic wouldn't have been possible without you. so thank you so much.
Peace, MC

Board footer