Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Wed, May 26, 2010 5:40 PM

Slicer_Al
Foot Forward: right

Coaching clinics and Malibu Open

Wade,

You are probaly the best to ask this.  Would any of the pros that are going to be skiing in the Malibu Open in Milwaukee be interested in putting on a clinic? Either before or after the tournament?

#2 Thu, May 27, 2010 12:54 AM

SethStisher
Foot Forward: Lefty

Re: Coaching clinics and Malibu Open

I will be swinging through the week before from my Coast to Coast coaching tour. I have a clinic in Rochester, MN on August 3rd, but the rest of the week is fairly open if you have any interest.

Seth Stisher
H2OzTrainingCenter.com
[email protected]

#3 Thu, May 27, 2010 1:01 AM

rq0013
Skis At: 2@-35, 36 mph pb
Foot Forward: LFF

If its in southern Wi I know a few people that would love to attend a clinic inlcuding me

#4 Thu, May 27, 2010 3:17 AM

CoreyHumburg
Skis At: The Farm
Foot Forward: Right

Al and rq,  I am planning on coming up for the Malibu Open and then skiing the Nationals.  I have kept some time open after Nationals for a potential clinic in Iowa and am open to other possibilities. Where are you located?

I believe in 3 things: Peace, Love & Waterskiing.

#5 Thu, May 27, 2010 3:39 AM

Jhughes
Skis At: Lake County, IL

+1 for a Seth southern Wisc/Northern IL clinic before the Malibu Open. We'll be there. I'll rally the troops. I have no problem helping arrange this if needed.

#6 Thu, May 27, 2010 3:52 AM

SethStisher
Foot Forward: Lefty

Thanks Joel.  I have August 4th open right now although I had someone talking about putting something together then.  I could also do something before the Rochester clinic depending on where it is.  I may be coaching in the Dells the Friday and Saturday before.  Additionally I may be doing a one day clinic during the Nationals even though we are one of the vendors there.

Corey, if you are going to be around for a while, I would love to get together and ski with you.  I know you and Tadd have been talking and I hope you guys have something worked out.  LEt me know if I can help with that.

Joel, and anyone else, please feel free to email me at [email protected] or call my cell about setting something up (cell-843.270.2902).  You can also call the Training Center at 843.793.4470.

Thanks and I hope everyone is having a great spring.

#7 Fri, May 28, 2010 2:31 AM

rq0013

I live on lac la belle in Oconomowoc WI, its a public lake so I dont have a good location for a clinic. But if anyone does let me know. There are 2 private lakes in dousman ( still water and dr. micheals)

#8 Fri, May 28, 2010 12:16 PM

Slicer_Al

I live in Antigo, WI.  If someone can help me find a location in southern WI, I will set up the clinic for us.

Let me know your interest. 

rqoo13 are you talking about Neosho pond?

Nick Berens

#9 Wed, Jun 2, 2010 11:41 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough

I'm going to be in Milwaukee next week. Should I bring my ski?

#10 Thu, Jun 3, 2010 1:10 AM

rq0013

No I wasnt talking about neosho I was thinking no one would want to go there but thats a possibillity

#11 Fri, Jun 4, 2010 5:58 PM

Slicer_Al

Anybody interested in an August 4th clinic with Seth?  Let me know and if we have enough interest, I will set this clinic up.  Their would be 18 sets available.

Would anybody be interested in a clinic sooner then August?

#12 Fri, Jun 4, 2010 6:05 PM

Jhughes
Skis At: Lake County, IL

WadeWilliams wrote:

I'm going to be in Milwaukee next week. Should I bring my ski?

If you can get 1hr south, you know I'll find water for you.

Board footer