Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Fri, May 14, 2010 4:15 PM

skidream
Skis At: Madison, Still Farm
Foot Forward: Left

Who's going to the Masters?

Just wanted to see if any fellow PSC members were going to the masters? Me and my dad are going for the first time! We are really excited and I'm looking forward to seeing Andy and Bob face off!

Also since we have never gone, does anyone have any good info to give me about the best places to sit, things to go check out, etc?

Warming up!!!

Ski Hard or Go Home!!

#2 Sat, May 15, 2010 3:27 AM

MattP
Skis At: Searching

Re: Who's going to the Masters?

I will be there again this year for the 14th time. Do you already have a place to stay? If not I would get on that right away. Get pavilion passes to get up and close to the action for the events you like. A lot of the pros hang round on the pavilion and usually talk to anyone if they are asked any questions. But when events come up that you are not interested in (wakeboard, wakeskake(new this year)ect.. ) I would already have some chairs or spots saved on the grass hill under the big trees in the shade to relax under. Have a great time in the Dirty South! Let me know if you have any more questions!

Looking for a place to ski near Kennesaw, Ga.
-MattP

#3 Sun, May 16, 2010 12:33 AM

dockdon

Got any suggestions for preffered Accommodation?

#4 Mon, May 17, 2010 11:00 PM

MattP
Skis At: Searching

Well you can stay in Callaway Gardens http://www.callawaygardens.com/resort/a … ions.aspx, there are a few hotels around Pine Mountain but not many. If you want to camp FDR State Park is right in Pine Mountain they also have some cool cabins around the lakes there. http://www.gastateparks.org/FDR

Looking for a place to ski near Kennesaw, Ga.
-MattP

Board footer