Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Fri, May 7, 2010 4:35 PM

snow1122
Foot Forward: Left

Demo Day at Canyon Lake, Ca

To all interested parties,

May 22-23, H2Osmosis is making ski's available to demo at Canyon Lake. The demo fee will be $50.00 (directly payable to H2Osmosis prior to that weekend) This will allow you to try out ski's from D3, HO, and Radar (maybe Obrien) This demo fee will be subtracted from any ski purchased from H2Osmosis with in 30 days of said demo day. I can only take 20 people max (10 per day) so that everyone gets an opportunity to ride the ski's of their choice with in the time frame we have available. I do not have exclusive access to the site, so Canyon Lakers will probably get the first shot at the ski's in the morning during their normal ski rotation, but after 12:00  the site usually clears out and we could go about our business until the sun goes down. I will have my boat available for ski rides (95 Malibu Response, PP Classic) and their will probably be some newer boats available with ZO. You can negotiate ski rides with myself or the other individuals to offset gas costs. I believe (haven't gotten confirmation yet) that there will be qualified techs on site to help with set up and questions about the product. If you're interested, please e-mail me back at:  [email protected] 

Please provide me with the following info:  Brands and Models that you're interested in trying and size so I can compile a list.

If you have questions you can e-mail me or get in touch with Tadd at: [email protected]   866-213-7993

I think this is going to fill up fast, so don't delay!

Snow1122

#2 Sat, May 8, 2010 5:38 AM

danbirch
Slasher
Skis At: Canyon Lake, CA

Re: Demo Day at Canyon Lake, Ca

Steve,  will bindings be available?  Mine have interloc, which I assume won't work.  I can have a ZO boat in at 6 am.

#3 Sat, May 8, 2010 1:01 PM

StevenHaines
Slalom Mentor
Skis At: Canyon Lake, Ca.
Foot Forward: right

Hey Dan, I know that Fred is going to see if he can get some Radar boots to try. If you're interested in a specific binding, that would be something that you'd want to get in touch with Tadd about. Also, I'll (and Tadd) need to know which ski's and size that you're interested in. Thanks for helping out with your boat Dan!!! That thing's a Beauty!!! I'm looking forward to another ZO pull. Maybe I can get used to ZO this year and not SUCK so much in Tourney's behind it! Ha Ha... I'll see you down there on Sunday! Your plates have holes don't they? We'll figure it out one way or another!

#4 Sat, May 8, 2010 1:09 PM

StevenHaines
Slalom Mentor
Skis At: Canyon Lake, Ca.
Foot Forward: right

Hey Dan, Is Kevin going to attend? I think he's off in LA LA Land! Ha Ha

#5 Sat, May 8, 2010 5:53 PM

danbirch
Slasher
Skis At: Canyon Lake, CA