Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Thu, May 6, 2010 9:11 PM

ToddF
Skis At: mudhole
Foot Forward: right

Ski sets Reset

Are the ski sets logged reset every year?  I thought they were. If so does that mean someone has skied 300 sets already this year? to my zero! 

If that is the case I need to move!!!!!!!!  Or some good localized global warming.  Either way I need to get skiing.

#2 Thu, May 6, 2010 11:52 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough
Foot Forward: Right

Re: Ski sets Reset

Haha, the sets are the total lifetime count. But you're right, we should reset the count. Look for that to happen soon. Probably about the same time that we have a few updates roll into the ranking list, pulling your average out of the most recent sets instead of the full cumulative average.

#3 Fri, May 7, 2010 2:22 AM

H20SkiGirl
Skis At: Pulligan Pond
Foot Forward: Left

Re: Ski sets ResetHaha, the sets are the total lifetime count. But you're right, we should reset the count. Look for that to happen soon. Probably about the same time that we have a few updates roll into the ranking list, pulling your average out of the most recent sets instead of the full cumulative average.

Wahooo Wade this is a great Idea!!!

Observe, Listen, Learn, Share and Grow, but most of all have fun~

#4 Sun, May 9, 2010 2:44 PM

Griff
Skis At: Richmond Water Ski Club

Wade,
Let's keep the historcal data by year and rank accordingly. Like 2009 my ranking score was xxx.xx; My current year rank is xx.xx.

Data is good to have, even if it is old.
Thanks Wade.
Griff

#5 Sun, May 9, 2010 5:37 PM

ColinCanski
Skis At: Gosfield WSC

Wade, see the post I put on the Support section Monday 5th April on the same sort of question.

Ski to Live - Live to Ski

Board footer