Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#26 Tue, May 18, 2010 10:29 PM

tjo
Foot Forward: Right

Re: Help MarcusBrownTV Get Better

If there were the same amount of money to be made in both sports, would he still choose SX to be his first choice, or does he choose that over waterskiing due to the popularity and consequently money available in SX vs. waterskiing?

Travis Ogden

#27 Tue, May 25, 2010 1:45 PM

Andrew1988
Skis At: Where ever I can
Foot Forward: Left

Just watched this weeks webcast on taped delay. Heath sounds like an awesome guy that is living the dream for just having fun! I thought they show went very smooth Marcus, but it is hard to tell watching it taped - But still doing a very good job, keep it up!

Looking for places to ski in Metro Detroit!

#28 Thu, Jun 24, 2010 10:39 PM

MarcusBrown

hey folks...looking for input on the show, if anyone is still watching.

Want to step it up.  Hope people are getting on the water now that summer is here!

MB

#29 Thu, Jun 24, 2010 10:54 PM

MChilcutt
Skis At: Utah Lake

Sorry bro i have been mowing the lawn, skiing or biking on Mondays for 2 months it seems like. I am bummed i keep missing the show!!!
2 minute Video feed back for a viewer skiing might help bring some peeps to the show just my 2 cents??? I know!! a segment on using Lime Away for binding lube lol!!!   Dont lose faith the show rocks.
Thanks, MC

#30 Fri, Jun 25, 2010 4:25 AM

danbirch
Slasher
Skis At: Canyon Lake, CA

Marcus, I just saw your webcast.  Great Job again!  You're awesome!  The fresh water skiing looks so fun, and the Alaska map thing you showed was very cool!  Keep up the great work, we're fans!

#31 Fri, Jul 2, 2010 2:31 AM

crdickey

Marcus,

Shows are great, please keep going.  I have Verizon FIOS (super fast connection) and I still did not get yours or Karina's mouths in sync with the sound. Sound was great, picture was jittery and out of sync.  Not sure you can help that, but it's the only way it would be better IMHO.

Any tips or instructional stuff would be great, especially video.

Thx.,  Chuck

#32 Mon, Sep 13, 2010 5:44 PM

Andrew1988
Skis At: Where ever I can

Hey Marcus,

I was thinking today about how you said you shouldn't do the webcasts on Monday because of MNF. You are probably right, BUT what about Tuesday evenings? Most people don't have very much going on those evenings, to my knowledge at least. College is also back in session so students are bored doing homework and what better way to distract them from the useless crap they are attempting learning then to talk about slalom! It would also be a great transition into hump day knowing the week is almost over and the worst day of the week is over.

Also for the next show you said you were going to talk about technique some. I think touching on vision in the course would be helpful to everyone. That was my main goal this summer after watching some of the instructional videos that Terry Winter has out online and through discussions on here. I feel it changed my skiing completely and I am a much stronger and better skier now.

Can't wait for the next show, I hope it is soon!

Looking for places to ski in Metro Detroit!

#33 Mon, Sep 20, 2010 7:27 PM

Pl0tz
Slalom Mentor
Skis At: Lake Anna's "hot side"

Andrew1988 wrote:

Hey Marcus,

I was thinking today about how you said you shouldn't do the webcasts on Monday because of MNF. You are probably right, BUT what about Tuesday evenings? Most people don't have very much going on those evenings, to my knowledge at least. College is also back in session so students are bored doing homework and what better way to distract them from the useless crap they are attempting learning then to talk about slalom! It would also be a great transition into hump day knowing the week is almost over and the worst day of the week is over.

agreed!! and its true for high school seniors too!! haha, been pretty much away from the comput all summer.. hmm i kn i've missed a heck of a lot of episodes! cant wait to jump back into it this week!

i swear this site is turning into my home...

Board footer