Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Mon, Apr 26, 2010 11:08 PM

h20dawg79
Water Ski Sage
Skis At: Old Hickory Lake, TN.
Foot Forward: left

Skier wgt. on settings pg.

Wade, could you add a place for Body wgt. with the ski settings? This would be a Great benefit to those of us who might Start off the season in cool water and wieghing X amount. then progressing into warm water at possibly a Lower body wgt. and then ending in cool water again, but maybe 5, 10 or 15 Lbs. less then we were the last time we had the ski tuned for 65 deg. or ? water...

A 10Lb. drop should be ez for many of us over the season, and 10 Lbs. should have a fair impact on the ski and/or settings.

One Last thing, Both entries for my Annex have disappeared off the "New set" page, But, they are both still on the "Gear" page??? (so, I can't log a set with the Annex and settings..)

Thanx!smile

"Warning" -the Surgeon General has determined; That the preceding statements accurately reflect the views and opinions consistent with "DSS" (Delusional Slalomitis Syndrome) a highly contagious life altering condition... (Handle with Extreme care & Patience)

#2 Tue, Apr 27, 2010 11:52 PM

h20dawg79
Water Ski Sage

Re: Skier wgt. on settings pg.

h20dawg79 wrote:

One Last thing, Both entries for my Annex have disappeared off the "New set" page, But, they are both still on the "Gear" page??? (so, I can't log a set with the Annex and settings..)

O.K. I figured out that I now have to go back to the ski page to change ski's on the New set page!

Now, How 'Bout the Body wgt. thing!?!?smile

"Warning" -the Surgeon General has determined; That the preceding statements accurately reflect the views and opinions consistent with "DSS" (Delusional Slalomitis Syndrome) a highly contagious life altering condition... (Handle with Extreme care & Patience)

#3 Sun, May 9, 2010 6:45 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough
Foot Forward: Right

Great suggestions Lee. Right now the only settings are our recommended settings. When we expand the settings section for anyone to make recommendations we will include the body weight height skiing level, etc.

#4 Sun, May 9, 2010 7:48 PM

h20dawg79
Water Ski Sage

Or maybe just a slot Or box in the ski log "add a set" pg. so we could look back at settings that worked for a small range of water temp. and Body wgt... ??? I added it into my Last set, so I could have all those #'s handy for the Fall or for next season when the temps are low again... I'll do the same though out this season to see if I can learn anything about any of my settings vs. water temps and Body wgt.

Thanx Wade...

Board footer