Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Thu, Apr 22, 2010 6:01 PM

Pl0tz
Slalom Mentor
Skis At: Lake Anna's "hot side"
Foot Forward: Right

Favorite Posts!?!??

Hey Wade,

Had an idea - what do you think of having a collection of previous forum posts that users have voted most informative/helpful in the forum section. Kind of like karma, but for forum posts... if enough people liked it/ for good reason it could show up in like a forum section with links to the actual post. (that way they don't have to be moved to this specific section.. more like list of short cuts.) or maybe a "rate this topic" type of deal off to the side of the post (instead of having a collection of topics)I think it would be a great way for either new users, users, or just visitors to see some of the REALLY GOOD information that may be skipped when among all the other posts.. anyway, just an idea, if you think it's too complicated or wouldn't really work... cool. cool

- plotz

i swear this site is turning into my home...

#2 Thu, Apr 22, 2010 10:35 PM

h20dawg79
Water Ski Sage
Skis At: Old Hickory Lake, TN.
Foot Forward: left

Re: Favorite Posts!?!??

Sounds like a Good idea! Wuz up Wade?

What is Wade doing in Chattanooga anyway? Hey Wade, I was just there yesterday! RU still there?

"Warning" -the Surgeon General has determined; That the preceding statements accurately reflect the views and opinions consistent with "DSS" (Delusional Slalomitis Syndrome) a highly contagious life altering condition... (Handle with Extreme care & Patience)

#3 Fri, Apr 23, 2010 12:38 AM

BudMan
Skis At: Bud Lake
Foot Forward: Left

Re: Favorite Posts!?!??

Sounds good if it is not hard for the webmaster to do .

Life is great! Enjoy every minute!

Board footer