Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Mon, Apr 19, 2010 8:02 PM

ColinBuchanan
Skis At: SkiTek
Foot Forward: Left

Want to ski with Chris Rossi?

Still some sets available at SkiTek for training with Chris Rossi on April 23-28. If you are looking for that mental or technical edge to take your skiing to the next level then come join us for some serious slashing!

#2 Tue, Apr 20, 2010 12:47 AM

Skiboy
Skis At: Pigeon Lake @ Ski Tek
Foot Forward: Right

Re: Want to ski with Chris Rossi?

Hey Colin.
Would be there if i could. Finally warming up  up here in the North. How's ur skiing coming?

Skiing Finatic Once Again

#3 Wed, Apr 21, 2010 3:30 PM

ColinBuchanan

Hey Doug! Well I finally started skiing again just in time to get two teeth pulled so now waiting on stitches to heal. Glad to hear it is warming up for you! Is your course in yet?

#4 Sun, Apr 25, 2010 12:41 PM

Skiboy
Skis At: Pigeon Lake @ Ski Tek
Foot Forward: Right

Hey Colin.

Gonna get it in in a couple weeks, been down with severe bronchitis, laid me work for over 2 weeks, so making sure this is gone before  doing the bouy deed.
Traing hard now, dropped 11 pounds being sick, hell of a way to lose it, but i did so keeping it off

Skiing Finatic Once Again

#5 Sun, Apr 25, 2010 3:30 PM

ColinBuchanan

Not the easiest way to lose it but way to go Doug! Let me know how the skiing progresses this season and feel better soon!

Board footer