Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Fri, Mar 26, 2010 3:25 AM

MattBrandt
Skis At: Rover, wanderer, nomad, vagabond call me what you will
Foot Forward: Lefty

Not On Rankings List

So I started my Ski Log and also a team for the Summer Shootout.  My Ski Log contains 2 Practice - Freestyle entries from last Sunday.  I also back dated my 13 off the dock scores from our 2009 Ski League and entered these as Practice - Up the Rope.  Why aren't I showing up on either Rankings Lists?

#2 Fri, Mar 26, 2010 3:46 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough
Foot Forward: Right

Re: Not On Rankings List

Great question... let me look into this.

#3 Fri, Mar 26, 2010 4:42 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier

Matt, congratulations for finding a really nasty bug in the rankings list! This is now fixed, and you're ranked.

If anyone cares to know, the ranking list was not logging the very newest log user (which today, was yourself)... even though it was actually tabulating your score, it wasn't printing it out. A little magic and it's fixed.

#4 Fri, Mar 26, 2010 4:44 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier

As for not showing up on your team's ranking, you do have to click "Join Team" even though it is your team. It's set up so a team owner doesn't necessarily have to ski on his or her team. So go to http://www.proskicoach.com/league/1/23 and click "Join Team" and you'll be good to go.

#5 Sat, Mar 27, 2010 12:04 AM

MattBrandt

Cool, I'm the Owner/Coach/Player just like Jackie Moon.  Maybe I'll change our name to the Flint Tropics.

#6 Sun, Apr 4, 2010 4:45 PM

MattBrandt

I'm noticing that my ranking average is going down after I record Freestyle rides of back to back 28's.  Shouldn't the rankings average only be counting Up the Rope and Tournament records?

Board footer