Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Wed, Mar 17, 2010 4:12 PM

Garn
Skis At: Utah Lake
Foot Forward: Right

Aaron Larkin

Just got through watching the recording of the webcast with Aaron Larkin.  I am so impressed with that guy.  He seems like one of the most likeable, honest, down-to-earth, enjoyable, unprideful, and fun-to-be-around pro skiers out there.  There was no attitude with him.  I wish he would come to Utah.  I'd love to meet him and ski with him.  Good job on that webcast Marcus, Wade, and Aaron.

Garn

#2 Wed, Mar 17, 2010 6:34 PM

Andrew1988
Skis At: Where ever I can
Foot Forward: Left

Re: Aaron Larkin

It is amazing that a lot of the pro skiers are like that. They have to be so competitive on days they ski because its their job, then you talk to them and you would never know that they are a pro athlete. It is a great trait to have for those guys!

Looking for places to ski in Metro Detroit!

#3 Thu, Mar 18, 2010 12:19 AM

MattP
Skis At: Searching
Foot Forward: Left

I agree with you Andrew!

Looking for a place to ski near Kennesaw, Ga.
-MattP

#4 Mon, Apr 12, 2010 12:43 PM

slam2ball
Foot Forward: RFF

Larkin is without a doubt one of the most approachable likeable characters within the sport.
In person hes even more relaxed and easy going.
One of the best ambassadors for the sport!

He spends a bit of time within the UK and mixes it up with everyone.
(to be honest , when it comes to the comps I always want him to do well and I don't think im alone)

Board footer