Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Tue, Mar 16, 2010 1:12 PM

Slicer_Al
Foot Forward: right

Spring Break Trip Ideas

I have a week of vacation the week of April 5th and live in wisconsin.  My wife and I were thinking of taking our boat and driving south.  We would like to find a ski lake to camp at for a couple of days that week.  Does anybody have ideas of places not to far but will still have decent weather that time of year to ski? 

Anybody know of a ski lake that offers camping?  Let me know please.

#2 Tue, Mar 16, 2010 2:17 PM

Jhughes
Skis At: Lake County, IL
Foot Forward: Right

Re: Spring Break Trip Ideas

You might be able to head down to Lake Clinton. It's a reactor cooling lake in central IL. Water should be warm(er) than most surrounding water. No slalom courses, but lots of big water. Campground right on the lake. There is also a private lake/pro shop/instruction/MC dealer in Farmer's City (very close to Clinton) called The Liquid Edge. If that water is open, they might be giving rides at that time of year.

If you want to go way down south, we drive to Bennett's in Zachary, LA every spring break. It's very warm and very driveable, which is why it is our spring break getaway.

Board footer