Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Wed, Nov 14, 2007 1:58 AM

canes99

Winter Ski Schools

What can you tell us about the training in Costa Rica? Is there a rotation of instructors? If so, who can teach me to run 32 off?

#2 Wed, Nov 14, 2007 2:00 PM

ChrisRossi
Foot Forward: Right

Re: Winter Ski Schools

Canes99,
     Unfortunately, I can't help you with this topic as I do not know who is coaching down there.  Also, I have never been to Costa Rica, so again, it would be tough for me to help you.  You might try contacting Goode about this.

Chris

#3 Thu, Nov 15, 2007 6:20 PM

Griff
Skis At: Richmond Water Ski Club

Schnitz is advertizing Costa Rica and will coach there.
www.schnitzskis.com

#4 Fri, Nov 16, 2007 2:55 AM

MDI

Chris, I was just wondering how SKi Tek is for a spring break trip.  Last year I went to Bennetts for spring break and it was my first time skiing in six months due to Indiana weather.  I found Bennetts very helpfull for a begining of the season start.  So I guess what im trying to say is, do you think it would be equally bennificial or more bennificial in like mid season to visit Ski Tek? I have been wanting to go to your school very badly, but my dad was also very impressed with Bennetts last year for starting the season.  I would just like some information so I might be able to push it on my dad.  Thank You.
MDI

#5 Sat, Nov 17, 2007 2:05 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough

MDI,

Training at Ski Tek is going to be extremely beneficial to your skiing no matter what season it is. The Spring Break trip will be a great chance for you to get back on the water and break in the '08 year on the right track. A lot of people are hesitant about the early season visit due to 'skill erosion' that inevitably sets in after several months off the water. While you might not feel like yourself during those first few sets, we'll definitely give you a jump start, and a direction for you to keep heading in for the rest of your ski season. It will certainly be an advantage if you can make it here in the Spring.

Everyone else:
Of course here we are and it's still November! There are lots of dates available in between now and spring break. If you can keep skiing atleast for a few days every four to six weeks, you'll maintain a lot of the muscle memory needed to have a strong start back on the water in the spring. With a variety of cheap tickets available into Orlando International Airport (MCO), a quick flight to Florida for a couple days of skiing is a lot more attainable than most of you might think. Some folks spend upwards of a thousand dollars for a new ski every year, but for a fraction of that could you can improve your skiing a lot more just by visiting us.

http://www.sidestep.com

#6 Sun, Nov 18, 2007 9:23 PM

MDI

Thank you Wade.  I will use that and keep pushing Ski Tek on my dad.
MDI

Board footer