Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Thu, Feb 25, 2010 2:45 AM

jskier43

wiley rear toeplate

anyone know of a wider setup. I ordered an extra large from wiley and I cant even get my foot all the way into the thing. I'm coming from an HO fitted toeplate that was a large. I'm now on a connelly f1, with a reflex front binding.

#2 Thu, Feb 25, 2010 2:52 AM

Pl0tz
Slalom Mentor
Skis At: Lake Anna's "hot side"
Foot Forward: Right

Re: wiley rear toeplate

i have a wide foot and i use a Connelly XL RTP strap. i find it very roomy, if anything just a little big for me

i swear this site is turning into my home...

#3 Thu, Feb 25, 2010 3:22 AM

Pl0tz
Slalom Mentor
Skis At: Lake Anna's "hot side"

also, they make adjustable RTP's But i used an HO one and it ripped after a couple months of using it, so i'm not sure if i just had a bad one, or if they are flawed, or if i was just too good for it wink

i swear this site is turning into my home...

#4 Thu, Feb 25, 2010 4:18 AM

HO410
Skis At: Outlaw Lake

One option would be to heat up the rubber, getting it soft and pliable, then shove your foot in there until it has a chance to cool off. This will stretch the rubber out and quasi heat-mold the toe loop. Dunking it in hot water would probably be the easiest way to heat it up.

Board footer