Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Wed, Feb 24, 2010 4:18 PM

ColinBuchanan
Skis At: SkiTek
Foot Forward: Left

Rossi at SkiTek!

Hey skiers! The new season is approaching and what better way to get ready to ski your best than with some professional coaching. Although Chris Rossi hasn't been coaching as much as in past years he is still offering his knowledge to skiers early this season. Available dates to book with him at SkiTek are April 8-13, 22-27, and May 8-13.
These dates are filling up quick so make sure you schedule your sets today!

For info call SkiTek at 407-568-1900 or email [email protected]

#2 Wed, May 19, 2010 2:18 PM

TheShirt
Skis At: Clemson, SC
Foot Forward: Right

Re: Rossi at SkiTek!

My family is going to be in Orlando July 30-August 6.  Any chance of skiing with Chris then?  I have a brand new Strada, and as soon as my freaking ankle heals up, I'll be back on the water!

#3 Wed, May 19, 2010 8:55 PM

ColinBuchanan

Unfortunately Chris won't be coaching then as he will be in the thick of ski season. Fortunately I will be here holding it down at SkiTek so if you would like sets feel free to hit me up!

#4 Thu, May 20, 2010 3:33 PM

TheShirt
Skis At: Clemson, SC
Foot Forward: Right

Will do, Colin.  What are the rates?  I didn't see any on the web site.

#5 Thu, May 20, 2010 7:25 PM

ColinBuchanan

We are currently working on a new site but the rates are $50 per coached set and set length really depends on the skier. Please feel free to e-mail or call me with any further questions or to set up dates. Thanks!
[email protected]
407-568-1900

Board footer