Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Tue, Feb 16, 2010 3:44 PM

tjo
Foot Forward: Right

Proud father moment

Went snow skiing with my boys last Saturday and got some video footage of my 11 year old throwing some 360's.

check it out here:

and again here:

The video quality isn't too good because I only had my blackberry with me...but still pretty fun. 

Also, a quick shout out to Chris Rossi for being really cool with my sons last week at the Utah Boat Show!!

Last edited by tjo (Tue, Feb 16, 2010 3:48 PM)

Travis Ogden

#2 Tue, Feb 16, 2010 3:54 PM

Jhughes
Skis At: Lake County, IL

Re: Proud father moment

NO way! That's awesome! I wish I could do that. We used to try helis CONSTANTLY and crashed non-stop while trying them as kids/teens. We threw big double and single tricks all the time on the bumps but I could NEVER complete a heli. It was impossible for me for some reason. Then again, 15 years ago if you could do a heli that was some pretty big stuff. Now you need to do a 720 off-axis rotation mute grab with an iron cross to get anybody's attention!

#3 Tue, Feb 16, 2010 10:20 PM

h20dawg79
Water Ski Sage
Skis At: Old Hickory Lake, TN.
Foot Forward: left

Sweeeeeet!cool

Man, I'm totally envious! Only having 2 girls, I kinda missed out on the whole father/son adventure! Great job filming those good times...

"Warning" -the Surgeon General has determined; That the preceding statements accurately reflect the views and opinions consistent with "DSS" (Delusional Slalomitis Syndrome) a highly contagious life altering condition... (Handle with Extreme care & Patience)

#4 Wed, Feb 17, 2010 4:17 AM

MChilcutt
Skis At: Utah Lake

Sweet i love to see the little ones getting it done.

MC

#5 Wed, Feb 17, 2010 4:45 AM

SteveDoc
Skis At: Sacramento Delta
Foot Forward: right

TJ
that's awsome there is nothing more special than watching your kids try something new and achive it. The smile on their faces is priceless. Keep enjoying them they grow up fast.
Steve

#6 Wed, Feb 17, 2010 5:57 PM

snow1122
Foot Forward: Left

Awww..............that's great!

#7 Wed, Feb 17, 2010 6:05 PM

skidream
Skis At: Madison, Still Farm
Foot Forward: Left

Sick!!!