Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Sun, Feb 14, 2010 9:45 PM

Skiboy
Skis At: Pigeon Lake @ Ski Tek
Foot Forward: Right

What Are U Guys Doing?

Well I'm here in Florida, skiing at Ski Tek. Skiing in Febuary. LIFE IS GOOD.cool

Skiing Finatic Once Again

#2 Sun, Feb 14, 2010 10:39 PM

Pl0tz
Slalom Mentor
Skis At: Lake Anna's "hot side"

Re: What Are U Guys Doing?

Nice!! i'm in VA... patiently waiting for our record snow fall to go away and for it to get warmer... wanna swap places??

i swear this site is turning into my home...

#3 Sun, Feb 14, 2010 11:38 PM

WadeWilliams
Pro Skier
Skis At: Not short enough

Just finished shoveling off the ice rink here in Boston. Heading to FL next week for some skiing!

#4 Sun, Feb 14, 2010 11:42 PM

Deke
Skis At: 15/34

I just finished another day of snow skiing.  Haven't been working much this winter, which really helps get my $$ worth out of the pass.  It'll be months before we get to waterski.

#5 Mon, Feb 15, 2010 12:43 AM

skibuddy
Skis At:
Foot Forward: RFF

Even in Alabama...We Got Snow...

#6 Mon, Feb 15, 2010 5:23 AM

Andrew1988
Skis At: Where ever I can
Foot Forward: Left

Can't sleep so I am getting myself familiar with this entire site and forums. In the mean time I am starting a P90X workout program tomorrow morning to get me through the rest of the winter months here in Michigan. I think we still have like 18-24 inches of ice on the lakes sad

Looking for places to ski in Metro Detroit!

#7 Mon, Feb 15, 2010 6:32 AM

vrod69
Skis At: carter lake,co

Enjoying another day of snow, wait 20 mins and sun, oh but wait another 20 mins and snow again. Good Old Colorado. Lakes not frozen nut way to cold to ski, and I hate the snow, so no snow skiing for me.

Just about to get on the water, WAHOOO!!
Bj

#8 Mon, Feb 15, 2010 3:21 PM

Deke
Skis At: 15/34

vrod69 wrote:

Enjoying another day of snow, wait 20 mins and sun, oh but wait another 20 mins and snow again. Good Old Colorado. Lakes not frozen nut way to cold to ski, and I hate the snow, so no snow skiing for me.

How'd you end up in CO and not like snow?  When like gives you lemons... make lemonade!  Get out there and make something good out of it!

#9 Mon, Feb 15, 2010 3:36 PM

h20dawg79
Water Ski Sage
Skis At: Old Hickory Lake, TN.
Foot Forward: left

vrod69 wrote:

Hey Man, move here to Nashville! We hardly ever (except for right now!) have snow... Even if you wanted to snow ski you'd have to drive 3-6 hrs. for any skiing!

I sure MISS So. Cal. we had it all within 1 hr. -The Beach, Mtn's. 6000' elev., the desert and waterskiing of course!cool

"Warning" -the Surgeon General has determined; That the preceding statements accurately reflect the views and opinions consistent with "DSS" (Delusional Slalomitis Syndrome) a highly contagious life altering condition... (Handle with Extreme care & Patience)

#10 Mon, Feb 15, 2010 4:59 PM

MChilcutt
Skis At: Utah Lake

Skied Alta Friday and found some pretty good turns. More than the good turns i got some good excercise in. Saturday we had to go snowmobiling and to my surprise we found 18 inches of untouched new snow that we went off on!!!!! i had not rode for a month and i am sore today. It feels good cant wait for the ice to break so we can make some H2O turns.

later, Chills

#11 Mon, Feb 15, 2010 5:01 PM

vrod69
Skis At: carter lake,co

I wish I could but my family is here and I cant afford to just get up and leave. Be leave me I would I have friends that have been trying to get me to move to Miami for years.

Just about to get on the water, WAHOOO!!
Bj

#12 Mon, Feb 15, 2010 7:12 PM

skidream
Skis At: Madison, Still Farm

Killer snow at Winter Park, CO this weekend!! Got to rip through some trees full of fresh Powdaaahhhh!!! I love Colorado winters but only when it snows lol!! Ready for summer though!

Warming up!!!

Ski Hard or Go Home!!

#13 Mon, Feb 15, 2010 7:24 PM

tsixam
Foot Forward: LF

Core stability, playing squash and working out at the gym.

#14 Tue, Feb 16, 2010 4:40 AM

SteveDoc
Skis At: Sacramento Delta
Foot Forward: right

Went skiing today weather temp upper 60s water was like glass. Did some open water skiing getting used to new strada boots, they felt great. Looking forward to trying them in a course. Can't wait to go again.smile
Steve

#15 Tue, Feb 16, 2010 5:17 PM

skidream
Skis At: Madison, Still Farm

SteveDoc wrote:

Went skiing today weather temp upper 60s water was like glass. Did some open water skiing getting used to new strada boots, they felt great. Looking forward to trying them in a course. Can't wait to go again.smile
Steve

Crazy to think that some people are already skiing!!!!! Our season doesn't start till May sad

Warming up!!!

Ski Hard or Go Home!!

#16 Wed, Feb 17, 2010 5:02 AM

SteveDoc
Skis At: Sacramento Delta
Foot Forward: right

tj wrote:

Crazy to think that some people are already skiing!!!!! Our season doesn't start till May.

I need to start early I'm, how do you say it, no good but I am having fun trying to improve.
looking forward to summer.
Steve

#17 Sat, Feb 20, 2010 4:18 AM

H20SkiGirl
Skis At: Pulligan Pond

Here in Oregon the weather is beautiful and everyone else skied today but me... I tried my luck at skiing in January and broke a bone in my ancle... It has been five weeks and I will wait another 3  weeks (and after 11 beautiful days in Cancun and Hollywood) until I ski again... That will be here before I know it :-) Come on March 15th I am here waiting!!!

Observe, Listen, Learn, Share and Grow, but most of all have fun~

#18 Sat, Feb 20, 2010 3:50 PM

Skiboy

Arrived here  in Florida 2 weeks ago, skied once, been laid up with the worst cold ever. aaahhhh. Feeling better today, gonna ski  tomorrow no matter what.

#19 Sat, Feb 20, 2010 5:02 PM

Galejan
Skis At: Tunsättersjön
Foot Forward: left

Done it again, this time in snowstorm and -12*celsius. some time left before we can start waterskiing  :-)
http://www.proskicoach.com/forum/uploads/4633_pict0029.jpg

Last edited by Galejan (Sat, Feb 20, 2010 10:21 PM)

#20 Sat, Feb 20, 2010 5:36 PM

Digger
Skis At: Steilacoom Lake

Getting ready to go rip it up, beautiful morning, sunny and very calm. Temp is a bit low - 38 - so hoping around 10am it hits above 40, little frost on the gound this am. Life is good!big_smile http://www.proskicoach.com/forum/uploads/thumbs/4952_feb_20.jpg

Last edited by Digger (Sat, Feb 20, 2010 5:39 PM)

Ski hard or save the gas

#21 Sat, Feb 20, 2010 10:47 PM

ScotChipman

Scot Chipman

#22 Sun, Feb 21, 2010 4:41 AM

KarinaNowlan

Just started skiing! Been hitting up the olympics, sad to leave but happy to be skiing in florida. BUT FREEZING!! I believe its warmer in van...CRAZY

#23 Sun, Feb 21, 2010 1:32 PM

Skiboy

I know what u mean, i think its been warmer at home,Its warming up nicely now down here now

#24 Mon, Feb 22, 2010 5:33 AM

Andrew1988
Skis At: Where ever I can

6+ inches of snow tomorrow here in Michigan... Just can't it be Spring so we can ski?!? Got some exciting news at the Detroit Boat Show about some ski clubs in the area though!

Looking for places to ski in Metro Detroit!

#25 Mon, Feb 22, 2010 1:53 PM

Pl0tz
Slalom Mentor
Skis At: Lake Anna's "hot side"

Andrew1988 wrote:

6+ inches of snow tomorrow here in Michigan... Just can't it be Spring so we can ski?!?

I'm with you here!! though i had my first run of the season yesterday!! air was 55 water was 66 ahhh smile felt so good back in the wata! cool

i swear this site is turning into my home...

Board footer