Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Thu, Feb 4, 2010 3:29 AM

Jeanette
Skis At: Hamrick Lake, SC
Foot Forward: left

Request Family Water Ski Article

Hello Fellow Water Ski Enthusiast!

I've been given an assignment and need your support.  We want to post a monthly story about a water ski family on the Southern Region AWSA Website.   It can be about how the sport of waterskiing affects your family life, relationsips, character, time management, sibling rivalry, practice routine, tournaments, pocket book...anything that you want to write about!  It could be a story about how the ski bug has been passed from generation to generation.  Pictures are also requested with your story.

Pass this request to anyone else on your email list that is a waterski enthusiast in the Southern Region.

Please send your article to me at [email protected]

Thanks! smile

#2 Tue, Feb 16, 2010 1:53 PM

Jeanette
Skis At: Hamrick Lake, SC
Foot Forward: left

Re: Request Family Water Ski Article

Hello Fellow Water Ski Enthusiast!

I've been given an assignment and need your support.  We want to post a monthly story about a water ski family on the Southern Region AWSA Website.   It can be about how the sport of waterskiing affects your family life, relationsips, character, time management, sibling rivalry, practice routine, tournaments, pocket book...anything that you want to write about!  It could be a story about how the ski bug has been passed from generation to generation.  Pictures are also requested with your story.

Pass this request to anyone else on your email list that is a waterski enthusiast in the Southern Region.

Please send your article to me at [email protected]

Thanks!
**************************************************************************************************************************

I have received a few articles...but need more!!!!  Look for the family water ski articles on the Southern Region Web Site:   http://www.awsasouth.org/

Send your articles with pictures to [email protected].

Thanks!
Jeanette

Board footer