Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#26 Thu, Feb 4, 2010 8:59 PM

ColinCanski
Skis At: Gosfield WSC
Foot Forward: Right

Re: Marcus Brown's Live Video Chat....

Just got around to watch the web-chat with Marcus and Seth. Great effort by all you guys.

Each web-chat gets better, and come the Spring, I'm sure this'll have become essential viewing for the whole ski community.

Ski to Live - Live to Ski

#27 Thu, Feb 4, 2010 9:13 PM

ABF
Skis At: Lough Aghery, N Ireland
Foot Forward: Left

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Wade and Marcus (and the guest hosts) for setting this up - it's awesome!  Marcus, I think you're far too hard on yourself.  You're doing a great job as a host and are really engaging to watch and listen to.  Keep up the good work and thanks again!

#28 Thu, Mar 4, 2010 10:19 AM

slam2ball
Foot Forward: RFF

Hey just watched MB, Trent and Billy, without a doubt the best so far!!!! super cool guys with a great attitude..
All of them on form, really hope all of them team up again.  Good luck to Billy and Marcus and Moomba.

#29 Thu, Mar 4, 2010 12:37 PM

Brady

You guys are doing an awesome job with this site and with the web casts.  It's been a long winter here in the north east - the webcasts are a cool thing to look forward to.  Some of the casts have been "interesting", like the one with Todd, but it's great to see the personalities of our sport even if the cast didn't touch on all of the topics Marcus may have intended.  Live webcasts can't be easy, but Marcus seems to be doing everything he can to grow the sport - all on his own time.  We appreciate it here in the NE.

#30 Thu, Mar 4, 2010 1:09 PM

Skiboy
Skis At: Pigeon Lake @ Ski Tek

Hey Ya All.
It must be hard to keep chatting on about the same topics week after week, or about the same technique.  I've caught the last 3 chats , internet connection where iam is terrible, so it would come in and out. Now my self i could sit and listen to pros all day long giving talking about skiing  and how they  are always learning new techniques.  I dont know how u guys find a way to improve year after year, but u do. To be able to put your additude to my own training, it does  help us in our own training.
  So keep up the great work Wade and Marcus. What ever u talk about, I will Listen.  AND LEARN!

Skiing Finatic Once Again

Board footer