Water Ski Coaching from Professional Waterskiers at ProSkiCoach.com

Announcement

We've Moved

The forum here @ PSC has been fun, but we're going to transplant it in much more fertile pastures.

If you already have a PSC account, use your email address to Request A New Password to get started @wetJacket

#1 Tue, Jan 19, 2010 6:05 AM

38orbusted
Sorry, this user's posts have been removed

#2 Tue, Jan 19, 2010 5:44 PM

HO410
Skis At: Outlaw Lake
Foot Forward: Right

Re: A Special thanks to MB!

Semantics are important. If you use the phrase "West Coast Style," particularly with Marcus, you confuse the issue. Use the words, "Technique" or "Fundamentals of..." and you will find a much different answer.

#3 Tue, Jan 19, 2010 6:20 PM

Pl0tz
Slalom Mentor
Skis At: Lake Anna's "hot side"
Foot Forward: Right

Re: A Special thanks to MB!

38orbust wrote:

We are all skiers that are just trying to get the job done the best way we know how.  One thing that we all have in common, is that we all appreciate, each and every minute on the water, and hoping that we can pass this enjoyment on to a new breed of skiers around the world!

mmhmmm.. :] couldn't agree with you anymore 38orBust! with all the styles out there, we're all goin after one thing. became Boss skiers! haha

& Thanks Marcus 4 your approach to live chats. As much as i'd love to learn about form and get better at skiing, its awesome to know what else is going on in the skiin world!

i swear this site is turning into my home...

#4 Tue, Jan 19, 2010 6:40 PM

38orbusted
Sorry, this user's posts have been removed

Board footer